Christmas Offers

Jan 14, 2012

Meet Moore’s new toyboy - Demi Moore


Demi Moore raised eyebrows when she stepped out with a handsome young man on Saturday. She seems to have moved on after her split with husband Ashton Kutcher as she was spotted hanging out with a personal trainer.

Moore was spotted hanging out with Blake Corl-Baietti, 26, who is also a model, in Los Angeles. In a profile posted on web site One Model Place in 2006, he describes himself as ‘fun-loving’ and ‘honest’.

Meanwhile, Demi, who has become increasingly thinner in the wake of her split, recently opened up about her fears and heartache in an interview with US Harper’s Bazaar.Demi said, “What scares me is that I’m going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I’m really not lovable, that I’m not worthy of being loved. That there’s something fundamentally wrong with me.”                                                                       Agency

No comments:

Post a Comment