Christmas Offers

Mar 9, 2012

Rihana - Eyeing a fashion career?

Singer Rihanna, who has worked with designer Giorgio Armani, is now eying a career in the world of fashion. The 24-year-old recently designed a collection for Armani, and she said she has been playing around with style designs and even tries to give him some advice.

“We have a pretty good relationship now since we have been working together on the campaigns and I’ve been designing a capsule line for his collection so he trusts my designs a little bit now so I get to play with him. It’s great,” showbizspy.com quoted Rihanna as saying.

“I designed it with Giorgio. It was a collaboration and I helped him design it. I wanted something a little bit Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface... simple but sexy and a little gangster at the same time. I think it just showed that we work really well together,” she added. 


Share your views with Hollywood Latest News and Hollywood Celebrity News in comment box below and also don’t forget to follow us on  Facebook for more latest celebrity news and photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment